Make Calm Lovely accepts guest posts and advertising on Makecalmlovely.com.
Make Calm Lovely is a DIY, craft and lifestyle blog. It specializes in DIY and craft projects and tutorials, IKEA hacks, home decor, organization & productivity and lifestyle topics.
The goal of Make Calm Lovely is to create calm and lovely in your life – through doing great DIY projects for yourself and your home, crafting, lovely home interiors and decor, getting more organized and productive, and experiencing the lovely things in life.
Make Calm Lovely has a DA of 29. Readership is mainly female (over 80%). It gets over 900k pageviews per month and has a Pinterest following of over 25k.
If you have an idea but are unsure if it will fit the Make Calm Lovely readership please contact me with that idea to see if it will be a match.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The guest post must be at least 1,000 words long
- It must be original content, and cannot be published anywhere else (I will check)
- The topic must be relevant to readers of Make Calm Lovely
- The post should contain at least 2 images. If you use stock photos you must have the rights to use those stock photos. You can also submit photos taken by yourself that are relevant to the post, especially instructional step by step photos for diy and craft posts.
- No paid links to commercial sites can be included in the post
- No affiliate links – but you can link to tools or products that you recommend
- The article must be error-free, and please proofread before submitting
- Short, easy to read paragraphs (300 words or less) are preferred, and you should break-up the text with relevant sub-headings
- You may add 1 to 3 links back to your website within the post, if relevant
- You must link to 1-2 articles that are already live on Make Calm Lovely organically in the article (preferred), or in a “Related articles” section at the end
- Once the article is published I would appreciate it if you would add a link to it from your blog or site, and share on social media platforms.
- Make Calm Lovely retains full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content and so on. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
- By submitting a pitch or article for guest posting, you thereby agree to these terms and transfer the ownership and copyright of the article to Make Calm Lovely and its owner.
Please fill out and submit the form below if you have a guest post idea. Please do not submit the guest post at this stage, we will review and contact you with more information.
Please contact us at Advertising@makecalmlovely.com for a copy of our media kit.
See gallery below for some of our DIY projects.